Business Development Representative
Do you like your current job?
Are you stuck in a rut with no way forward?
Concept in Medina, Ohio is looking for an enthusiastic, reliable and motivated person to join our team as a Business Development Representative.
Concept is a Lead Generation and Management company. We work directly with our clients to provide them with an integrated solution for managing the beginning of the sales process. The job of the Business Development Specialist is to work with a client as an integrated part of their sales or marketing team. You will be provided with your own personal and client branded tools to reach out on their behalf. You will use these tools to prospect for new opportunities, speaking with decision-makers, analyzing their needs, and effectively delivering value-added solutions for our clients.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Effectively represent multiple industries, products and services.
- Work independently as well as within a group.
- Accept direction from the customer as well as internally within Concept.
- Balance quantity of calls with quality of calls.
- Knowledgeable of customer’s products or services.
- Able to effectively communicate at a high, consultative level.
- Achieve monthly goals on a regular basis.
- Manage accounts with professionalism and respect. Provide a level of service that is perceived to be better than a direct employee would provide.
- Deliver results for accounts. Results may be measured differently for each account. Results are measured against quota.
- Effectively communicate verbally and in writing the activity and results generated for accounts. Must work to establish a good working relationship with accounts.
- Provide a high level of detail. Support results and feedback, whether positive or negative. When generating leads, must provide as detailed information as possible regarding level of interest, current pains, what the prospect wants to discuss, who the client will be meeting with, accurate address information, what solution they are currently using.
- High School Diploma (Or equivalent).
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or related field preferred.
- Experience with inside or outside sales preferred.
- Salesforce experience is preferred.
- Proficiency of the English language.
- Proficiency using a computer.
- Progressive Working Environment.
- Fun Atmosphere.
- Starting hourly rate of $13-$15. (based on prior experience)
- Monthly commission up to $700.
- Many Advancement Opportunities.
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental & Vision Programs.
- Short/Long Term Disability & Life Insurance.
- Simple Plan IRA (Retirement) with 3% Match.
- Eight paid Company Holidays.